|Hanging out in Elvis' living room during our girls' weekend in Palm Springs.|
- 2-3 nights at the perfect Palm Springs hotel (Viceroy Palm Springs)
- A sprinkling of meals at delicious and fun restaurants (Copley’s, Trio, Palm Greens Café)
- 2 parts Hollywood (Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway and Forever Marilyn)
- A splash of fabulous at a gay bar with show tunes (SpurLine)
- A pinch of adventure (Riding the Palm SpringsTramway and Hiking San Jacinto Peak) (optional)
Ingredient 1: The Hotel
|Viceroy Palm Springs, with all the amenities of a resort, |
but with the quaint feel of a boutique hotel.
|Our room at the Viceroy. This isn't even one of the fancy ones.|
|One of the three pools at the Viceroy Palm Springs.|
|Looking at this view, I'm ready to go back.|
Ingredient 2: The Restaurants
|Copley's on Palm Canyon|
Cary Grant used to live here!
Ingredient 3: Hollywood Glamour
|Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway|
I guess you can't really blame him.
Ingredient 4: Fabulous Gay Bar
|The bartenders donned gold top hats for A Chorus Line's One.|
Did you know one of the girls in the chorus falls down?
See, a night at SpurLine is educational too!